Monday, February 9, 2015

A MANLY AFFIRMATION ABOUT LOVING TO BE A MAN



I LOVE BEING A MAN... YES I DO!... I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM ADMITTING THAT I AM IN LOVE WITH BEING A MAN... WITH BEING A MAN'S MAN AND IF ANYONE CANNOT IDENTIFY WITH THAT I UNDERSTAND BUT DON'T ASK ME TO FEEL GUILTY ABOUT WHAT I LOVE!




I love being a man... I love being a black man... I don't care if it sounds like a cliché but I love the little superficial things such as smoking a cigar, wearing a fedora and braces as well as the more intrinsic things such as being a role model and pillar of my community, being a social activist for positive change and passing on the cherished hallmarks of manliness that my father and male elders have taught me during the course of my life!  I love the sexual side of manhood, it’s strength and tenacity.  NowI love, cherish and respect women as my equal and also my genetic opposites and as the biological complement to my gentic manhood but I also recognize that a man can also be my biological complement even if we are incapable of reproduction. If I desire to reproduce I can always find a woman to accommodate me in a spiritual union... I love that I am free to choose. I don't have a problem with the fact that men and women have genetic, physical differences; dissimilarity is not a barrier ot is a door. The beauty is that although wee are not the same carbon copy of one another we are still the same...


fin


BIGDADDY BLUES


No comments:

Post a Comment